If you love oodles of noodle soup and freshness, then this recipe is ideal for you
Preparation: 10 minutes preparation + 5 minutes cooking
Serves: 7 serves of vegies in this recipe
- 4 cups chicken stock
- ¼ Chinese cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 small red chilli, finely sliced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons coriander, chopped
- 1 bunch bok choy, shredded
- 1 teaspoon ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 125g Hokkien egg noodles, cooked
- 1 cup skinless chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- 1 spring onion, sliced
Combine stock and cabbage in a large pot and bring to the boil. Simmer over gentle heat for 5 minutes or until tender. Add chilli, coriander, bok choy, ginger and sauces. Divide hot noodles and chicken between 4 deep serving bowls. Ladle soup mixture over noodles, add bean sprouts and garnish with spring onion.
Made to Serves 4.
Recipe © State of Western Australia, 2012.